ADMISSION in Saint-Petersburg State Economic University in UAE
We are happy to inform you that Saint-Petersburg State Economic University in UAE has started to accept applications for admission to the April 1, 2016. We will be open throughout the summer.
But we have to inform you about another rule of Saint-Petersburg State Economic University: if you need a nostrification of your educational documents, an application must be submitted before 15 July 2016. Because the procedure of recognition of documents on education in foreign countries can be prolonged.
Entering a higher educational institution concerns not only pupils, but also those who want to get a second degree. Below you will find the information you need for admission.
- Free Consultation for future student of Saint-Petersburg State Economic University in UAE is available by phone, email and in person at the University (look contacts in Dubai). We'll tell you about the timing, the necessary documents and entrance exam.
- Apply for registration. Price is 480 AED
- Submission of the required set of documents (see list below) is made in person by the applicant in the department of Saint-Petersburg State Economic University in UAE
- Training courses for the entrance exams of the department
- Appointment of the date of entrance examinations
- Entrance Exams
- Decree of students’ admission
- Signing the contract about paid education
- Payment of the first semester
Saint-Petersburg State Economic University – Preparation for Entrance Exams
Duration: from 3 to 5 weeks.
Cost: 3800 AED
Subjects: Mathematics, Russian, Social Studies
Documents that are required for admission to Saint-Petersburg State Economic University in UAE
- School certificate or a certificate that proves professional education, or University Diploma. Original version with an appendix inn Russian are required.
- For Russian citizens that have a School Certificate is required to have results of EGE exams.
- For Russian citizens who want to study in Saint-Petersburg State Economic University it is required to have a colored copy of the passport: personal data information and an address page.
- A copy of international passport, a site with a photo and the United Arab Emirates visa if any. For citizens of other countries than the Russian Federation a copy must be translated into Russian and certified. *
- 6 color photographs 3 x 4.
- The application for admission with a signature of the applicant
* Petersburg State Economic University in UAE requires that all the translations into Russian should be executed for name and surname that is mentioned in the entry visa to the Russian Federation, in the passport and (or) in its translation into Russian and certified by the consulate (embassy) of the Russian Federation, or by a notary in Russia. Petersburg State Economic University accepts documents without completing the procedure of recognition of foreign educational documents (nostrification) from the following countries can be accepted: Abkhazia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Estonia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Ukraine, South Ossetia and other countries with which the Russian Federation signed an agreement on mutual recognition.
Petersburg State Economic University requires that education documents issued by other states, must have a process of nostrification. If you are unsure of the need for nostrification, log in the official site of the Federal Service for Supervision of Education and Science.
If educational document were not issued in Russian, it is necessary to provide the translation.
Petersburg State Economic University in UAE is willing not only to give advice, but also fully follow the procedure of recognition of foreign documents.